Little Fat Ninja Little Fat Ninja

Original as hell

I love that it's such a well blended hybrid. The graphics are fine, so is the sound. The fact that you mixed action with puzzle, not just put both in one game seperately is unprecidented in my book. I've never played a game like this in my life, and I play games as my #1 hobby. Yes, it's a little awkward, and difficult, but add "BETA to the name and spend a month fixing it up, and you'll have a 4.2+ score.

Elf Sim Date II Elf Sim Date II

LOTS OF BUGS.

There are alot of fucking bugs in this game. When the little heart gives you advice, the advice won't go away and blocks the screen. The box that tells you where you are (which is completely pointless) covers the girl's face. I only played this for like 20 seconds, because it was so badly put together it was like a BETA. Finish your submission before you submit it. Seriously.

Tower Defence Tower Defence

Was alright for a beta

First hint: NEVER BUY THE GREEN TOWERS

they're infirior in all stats. they pose no point in the game whatsoever.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

cool game

my best score is 177442 so far.

Element Saga ch5 - DEMO Element Saga ch5 - DEMO

REALLY FUCKING GOOD

but it was so graphic intensive that even on low quality, it lagged like crazy. I can only imagin what it would be like with no lag.

Dizimz responds:

thanks man , I have seen this played on even really fast computers , however it still runs slow , It is in fact caused by the graphics
-dizimz-

Proximity Proximity

BLUE WINS?! BLUE WINS!!!???

BLUE CANT WIN. I AM THE WINNER!!!

very addictive, and very enraging.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

kickass, but

people are right, it IS a lil hard. i beat it with a 3/3 and got the (no offence) lame prizes. i really hope you add more chicks, more items and the ability to buy the same item more than once. with your programming ability, you could make this game have an entire arsenal of hidden goodies and special features. please keep adding on or possibly make a "version .2" or something.

Alloy: Arena Alloy: Arena

pretty fuckin good but...

the "try again" button at the end doesnt work. ya click it... and nothing happens. i dont know if this happens to everyone, i didnt look through the reviews to see if it did, but all i know is that every time i die, i need to re-open the window.

you should make cheats, especially since you seem to have a telent for out-of-this-world weapons.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

O_O .......holy fucking shit......

this is the best game i've played on newgrounds. and thats huge dude.... HUGE. i LOVE the fact that you can insert your own music, therefore while i'm playing this i can close my winamp player, which is NEVER closed. the funniest thing about this, is that the weakest point of this game... is the game. the customizable features are perfect, the graphics are impeccable, everything is great but the gameplay. its too simple. you flap and bounce until one of you loses the full ammount of balloons at the bottom of the screen. repeat. since you can keep updating this i suggest you make more games inside of this. like, including the balloons and the same characters, but a different concept. like races, okay, just look at the side games inside "madness interactive" to see what i'm talking about. overral this is the best game i've seen on newgrounds... ever

Miscar Redrum! Miscar Redrum!

why are people so retarded?!

if someone gives this a 9, then what would they give REAL art like Bitey of Brackenwood, or The Final Task. this was so fucking annoying. every time you drag your mouse over anything it makes some annoying noise, and i use annoying for lack of another word, because annoying doesnt even describe how stupid this was. anyone who gives this a score above 5 is a complete moron, and can't tell the difference between a work of art and a mistake. quit making movies, they blow.